All candidate names mentioned in the attached lists are provisional and subject to productions / verification of original documents as per DUET Admission Policy.
- Letters are issued to student names mentioned in the attached lists, if not received within 3 days the candidate can obtain a copy from Registrar Office Dawood University
- Students are required to produce original documents and 2 sets of photocopies before Admission Committee on or before 30 December 2016.
- students are required to report to Concerned Chairpersons with Affidavit and Medical fitness certificate duly filled completely (both are attached)
- Candidates are required to bring their Parents / Guardian at the time of reporting to conerned Department
- The Fee for first year is Rs.31000/-, which will be submitted at DUET before appearing to Chairperson.
- If awarded technology is other than first choice and candidate wants to retain it, then an application must be submitted to the Convener Admission Committee for retention of the currently awarded choice. The application has to reach the Registrar Office within three days after issuance of meritlist. If no application is recieved the candidate shall be moved further as per order of choice in next meritlists.
The technology wise merit list is provisional and subject to revision, if any error is observed at any stage