Update on: 24/08/2017
Higher Education Commission extends registration date for 2nd Entry test for medical / engineering universities.
Last date to apply 10th Sept 2017
Test Date 1st October 2017
For further details and step by step guide to apply visit
Things to Remember:
- Student who selected wrong category can also apply in this test
- Waiting for result can also apply for the test
- Students who have their own NIC / B form can apply for the test, no student is accepted on Father NIC
How to apply:
- open etc.hec.gov.pk, register youself by your own NIC / B form registration No.
- Register yourself by giving your own Mobile no. and email. Email should be different then used earlier when account is created at eportal.hec.gov.pk.
- Login your account by your NIC and password, wait for the complete loading of page
- fill up your profile / contact and education tab, fields marked with * are mandatory only
- Go to ETC entry test tab, select Test Type (for pre engineering its HAT-UG-E)
- Select Center and apply for the test.
- Please note after successful application your application shall appear in the Dashboard tab
Dawood University of Engineering & Technology will only consider HEC Entry test results from both entry test for its admission procedure, which will be announced in 3rd week of September in daily newspapers / website. Student shall require to fill online form of DUET and require to send documents alongwith form to DUET, when the admission notice is announced.