1. This is a provisional merit list, subject to change if any error is observed / reported.
2. Technologies are awarded as per order of preference submitted by student and approved by the University as per Admission Policy.
3. In case, the technology is awarded other than 1st choice and student is satisfied to retain it, he / she must submit an application in Registrar Office addressed to Chairman Admission Committee for retention of current choice. The application must be submitted by the candidate in 3 days after issuance of merit list. Otherwise the student shall be moved as per order of choice in next merit lists (if vacancy is available).
4. Students selected in the merit list are required to report to Chairperson of Concerned department along with parents on or before 09/JAN/2018 with all required documents mentioned below and after payment of fee.
5. Students must produce Medical Fitness certificate and an Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs. 100/- duly verified. (specimen are available at duet.edu.pk)
6. Newly admitted Student must bring Rs.32550/- in form of cash at accounts department to get enrolment form and fee payment chalan on or before 09/JAN/2018
7. Student whose department is changed in the current meritlist is required to report to new department with letter and get roll no.
8. Letters can be obtained from Registrar office from Friday 05/Jan/2018, after completing the requirement mentioned at serial no.5.