Following lists are published below:
- 2nd Technologywise list Azad Jammu Kashmir
- 3rd Technologywise list Sindh Rural
- 3rd Technologywise list Sindh Urban
- 3rd Technologywise list Self Finance Local
- 1st Technologywise list Self Finane Local (2nd Priority)
- 3rd Technologywise list Sons / Daughters of Professional Engineers
- 2nd Technologywise list Self Finance Foreign
- Letters are issued to student names mentioned in the attached lists, if not received within 3 days the candidate can obtain a copy from Registrar Office Dawood University
- Students whose departments are changed in the 2nd Merit list are required to report to the Chairperson of new department and get roll number on or before 17 January 2017.
- Newly admitted students are required to report to Concerned Chairpersons before or on 17 January 2017 with Affidavit and Medical fitness certificate duly filled completely (both are attached)
- Candidates are required to bring their Parents / Guardian at the time of reporting to conerned Department
- The Fee for first year is Rs.31000/-, which will be submitted at DUET before appearing to Chairperson.
- If awarded technology is other than first choice and candidate wants to retain it, then an application must be submitted to the Convener Admission Committee for retention of the currently awarded choice. The application has to reach the Registrar Office within three days after issuance of meritlist. If no application is recieved the candidate shall be moved further as per order of choice in next meritlists.
The technology wise merit list is provisional and subject to revision, if any error is observed at any stage