Following lists are published below:
4th and Final Sindh Urban
4th and Final Sindh Rural
2nd and Final Self Finance Local 2nd Priority
3rd and Final Self Finance Foreign 2nd Priority
- Letters can be obtained from Registrar Office Dawood University.
- Students whose departments are changed in the 4th Merit list are required to report to the Chairperson of new department and get roll number on or before 27 January 2017.
- Newly admitted students are required to report to Registrar on or before or on 27 January 2017 with Affidavit and Medical fitness certificate duly filled completely (both are attached)
- Candidates are required to bring their Parents / Guardian at the time of reporting to conerned Department
- The Fee for first year is Rs.31000/-, which will be submitted at DUET before appearing to Chairperson.
- New Admitted student should bring all original documents and 2 sets of photocopies with 4 photographs at the time of reporting to Registrar
The technology wise merit list is subject to revision, if any error is observed at any stage