DUET has adopted HEC Education Testing Council Entry Test 2017 for its admission in Batch 2018. Students interested to take admission in Dawood University of Engineering & Technology are required to appear and pass HEC Entry Test.
Online registration for HEC Entry Test are open. Visit eportal.hec.gov.pk. After Registration apply for the respective test mentioned below.
For Pre-Engineering – HEC HAT-UG-E Test
For ICS – HEC HAT-UG-CS Test (will be eligible for Electronics / Telecom and Computer System Engineering only)
For details see HEC advertisement published in newspapers of 2nd July 2017 or visit
Last Date to apply for HEC Pre Admission Entry Test: 12 July 2017
Duet shall call for applications of HEC Entry Test Passed students in 1st week of September 2017 via newspapers / websites. After which student shall have to complete the admission formalities mentioned in advertisement.
Eligibility of Candidates of Admission at DUET:
- Passing of HEC Entry Test
- HSC / BSC / DAE 60% or above in aggregate without grace marks
- Domicile of Sindh Urban / Rural / AJK for regular specific categories
- SSC / HSC / O Level / A level / DAE from colleges / boards of Sindh or Federal Board of colleges situated in SINDH.
- For self-finance domicile holder of any area of Pakistan can apply having exams passed from any recognized board / college
- HSC / BSC / DAE / A Level passed examination should not be earlier than two years i.e. 2015 prior to submission of application to DUET
- Candidate should not be more than 22 years of age till last date of submission of form for admission at DUET. (Will be announced in advertisement for admission in August / September 2017)
- Equivalence certificates are required for O level / A level from IBCC before the last date of submission of application form
|1. Architecture & Planning||2. Chemical Engineering||3. Computer Systems Engineering|
|4. Electronic Engineering||5. Energy & Environment Engineering||6. Metallurgy & Materials Engineering|
|7. Industrial Engineering & Management||8. Petroleum & Gas Engineering||9. Telecommunication Engineering|
For any query Contact: 021-99230706