HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
- APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
4.1.1 General guidance for Regular and Self Finance Scheme
Candidates applying under regular scheme from the Province of Sindh (Urban/Rural), Azad Jummu & Kashmir, Self Finance Scheme and those applying on reserved seats for categories of B.Sc (Pass), Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE), Dawaood University Teaching and Non-teaching staff, sons and daughters of professional Architect / Engineers, Dawood Foundation and Federal Capital Area are required to apply through online application system.
- Online application link shall be available on NTS website nts.org.pk in New Projects. The link will also be available at www.duet.edu.pk
- Candidate has to register online at duet.edu.pk before filling up form. Please save your password for onward use at admission portal. All information regarding admissions will be communicated via Admission Portal and sms will be sent to mobile numbers to check admission portal whenever an update is ready.
- Candidates having below 60% marks in H.S.C./A-Level/ DAE/B.Sc. (Pass) or equivalent examination are not eligible to apply for the admission
- No hardcopy of application form shall be accepted, candidate has to apply online only for pre-admission test.
- In the application form it is mandatory for candidates to provide their mobile number for quick alternative communication. The candidates shall be intimated through text message to see their data on the website. A candidate will be able to see only his / her own data by logging in through his/ her CNIC number.
- Candidates are required to upload recent passport size photograph with blue / white background for verification. Admit card will not be issued to candidates who uploaded casual pictures
- Admit cards shall be available on the admission portal of candidate, which can be downloaded and printed by logging in with NIC and password. Sms will be sent on given mobile numbers after admit card generation. Candidate has to get admit card from online system, no admit card in hard copy will be dispatched on address. Admit card will be mandatory to sit in exam.
- NTS will conduct the test at test centers in Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur and Islamabad only.
- NTS will not allow candidates to bring calculators, Mobile Phones or any other communication devices, erasing fluids, ladies purse, bags, and books in test center premises. Any Candidate, if found, of possessing any of the material mentioned above in the examination hall during the test shall be disqualified from appearing in the test.
- NTS will display the ANSWER KEYS on their website with 24 hours after completion of the test.
- NTS will upload test result on NTS website, having fields; NTS Roll #, Name, Father’s Name, CNIC and NTS score.
- After announcement of result candidates who have secured 20% marks with negative marking shall receive sms to upload their documents on the online admission portal by logging in with their NIC and password.
- After verification of documents provisional merit list will be issued with list of rejected candidates and rejection reason, candidates shall ask to provide documentary proofs via email on firstname.lastname@example.org in 3 working days after which final merit list will be issued.
- After Final merit list, CPN wise limited number of selected candidates shall be called for interview.
- Technology wise merit lists shall be issued after interviews and scrutiny of documents.
- The candidature of the applicant can be cancelled at any stage of the admission process even after the announcement of result; if it was found that applicant do not fulfill the eligibility criteria of DUET.
- Application form, application fee and documents attached with the application form are not returnable.