HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
General guidance for Regular and Self Finance Scheme
Candidates applying under regular scheme from the Province of Sindh (Urban/Rural), Azad Jummu & Kashmir, Self Finance Scheme and those applying on reserved seats for categories of B.Sc (Pass), Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE), DawaoodUniversity Teaching and Non-teaching staff, sons and daughters of professional Architect/ Engineers are required to apply through online application system which is available at NTS website.
- Online application link shall be available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk in New Projects
- Candidates having below 60% marks in H.S.C./A-Level/ DAE/B.Sc. (Pass) or equivalent examination are not eligible to apply for the admission
- Applications shall be accepted only through courier/ registered mail. Applications by hand/ in person shall not be accepted by NTS under any circumstances.
- Application form should be posted to NTS office before the closing date of submission of Registration Form. NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application form through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
- If, by mistake, any application is misplaced by NTS staff, from the candidate on providing proof of dispatch of the original application within due date will be entertained by NTS
- After completion of Data Entry, NTS shall carry out scrutiny based on the Eligibility Criteria as per University admission policy.
- On completion of quality check (Securitize, verify and tabulate), the provisional list of eligible / rejected candidates with objections will be uploaded on NTS website.
- The rejected candidates shall be asked to submit their justification (reasons) within three (03) working days.
- In the application form it is mandatory for candidates to provide their mobile number for quick alternative communication. The candidates shall be intimated through text message to see their data on the website. A candidate will be able to see only his / her own data by logging in through his/ her CNIC number.
- NTS will Dispatch the Roll No. Slips (Admit Card) to eligible candidates.
- NTS will conduct the test at test centers in Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur and Islamabad only.
- NTS will not allow candidates to bring calculators, Mobile Phones or any other communication devices, erasing fluids, ladies purse, bags, and books in test center premises. Any Candidate, if found, of possessing any of the material mentioned above in the examination hall during the test shall be disqualified from appearing in the test.
- NTS will display the ANSWER KEYS on their website with 24 hours after completion of the test.
- NTS will upload test result on NTS website, having fields; NTS Roll #, Name, Father’s Name, CNIC and NTS score within 14 working days after the test.
- Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the pre-admission test.
- The candidature of the applicant can be cancelled at any stage of the admission process even after the announcement of result; if it was found that applicant do not fulfill the eligibility criteria of DUET.
- Application form, application fee and documents attached with the application form are not returnable.
- Applicant has to send the hard copy of duly filled application form along with the supporting documents through courier/registered mail to DUET Project, National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
The application procedure for Result awaited students and Self Finance Local students consist on 2 Phases.
Phase II (Only for applicants waiting for result and Self Finance Local)
- The students who have applied on the basis of result awaited status of HSC/BSC/DAE are required to apply on the basis of part 1 (intermediate and BSc) 2nd year (DAE) having minimum 60% marks.
- The process of application for test will be the same as of mentioned in phase I.
- Applicants who have secured passing marks 20% in NTS test shall only apply in 2nd phase and submit their 2nd or 3rd year marksheet. (for result awaited students).
- The student shall submit the query form which will be present at www.nts.org.pk.
- The form shall be printed and attached with 2nd / 3rd year marksheet and sent to NTS.
- The NTS will not entertain Query form without having required marksheet.
- The Query form alongwith 2nd / 3rd year marksheet should be sent on or before the last date mentioned in advertisements.
Self-Finance Local (Pay-order Submission)
- Applicants who have applied for self-finance local and have passed the NTS test securing 20% marks shall have to submit fee pay order in 2nd phase.
- The pay order be made in favour of Dawood University of Engineering & Technology. The amount of the pay order will be as per choice of technology mentioned in Chapter 6 of this prospectus.
- A copy of the NTS form and original pay order will be sent to the following address:
Registrar, Dawood University of Engineering & Technology M.A Jinah Road Karachi.
- The copy of Pay order received at DUET shall not be accepted.
- Form alongwith payorder should be posted to DUET on or before the last date mentioned in advertisements.