1. This is a provisional merit list, subject to change if any error is observed / reported.
2. Technologies are awarded as per order of preference submitted by student and approved by the University as per Admission Policy.
3. In case, the technology is awarded other than 1st choice and student is satisfied to retain it, he / she must submit an application in Directorate of Admissions addressed to Chairman Admission Committee for retention of current choice. The application must be submitted by the candidate in 3 days after issuance of merit list. Otherwise the student shall be moved as per order of choice in next merit lists (if vacancy is available).
4. Candidates selected in the merit list are required to follow the below procedure before reporting to concerned department:
• Print Chalan form by logging to your admission portal at admissions.duet.edu.pk (Will be available from Sunday in Click Here for B.E/B.Arch Form – Print Chalan)
• Pay Admission Fee of Rs.32175/- at Sindh Bank, Jamshed Quarter Branch Karachi
• Produce Medical Certificate from any Government Hospital of your respective district (specimen available at www.duet.edu.pk)
• Produce Affidavit and Undertaking on Rs.100 stamp paper (specimen available at www.duet.edu.pk)
After completing the above mentioned process collect your admission letter from Seminar Hall DUET and report to the Chairperson of given department along-with your parent / guardian upto 13/11/2018 and get your departmental roll number slip.
5. Please note to secure your admission you have to complete the process mentioned above before due date, otherwise your name will be deleted from the merit list and technology assigned to you shall be given to candidates below as per order of merit.