The Computer Systems Engineering program of Dawood University is diverse and according to the needs of the modern trends. The program is accredited by Pakistan Engineering Council.
The vision of the Department is to be a pivotal element in the field of Computing by producing “research-oriented” graduates, who not only strengthen the country’s professional manpower but become an integral component of every industry.
The mission of the program provides quality, cutting edge education, exposing students to the developments in the field of computing and produces the qualified individuals who are capable of analysis, design & various applications of the Computer Systems. The mission of the program is to equip the graduates with managerial, technical and consultative capabilities. The Program also focuses on fabricating the creative sense of the students and promoting their professional ethics, conceptual & analytical skills. The Department focuses on providing state-of-art training to the students and emphasizes on the practical aspects of the subjects as well.
- The program objective is to equip potential graduates with the fundamental knowledge and the technical skills in the relevant and the connected areas of the field.
- To prepare graduates with a thorough background to work professionally in local and international environment.
- Producing potential graduates to apply mathematical & engineering knowledge in designing to identify and solve engineering problems.
- Graduates are capable to discharge the pertains to Computer Engineering.
- To train individual that they able to progress through advanced degree in engineering and other professionally connected areas.