1. This is a provisional merit list, subject to change if any error is observed / reported.
2. Technologies are awarded as per order of preference submitted by student and approved by the University as per Admission Policy.
3. In case, the technology is awarded other than 1st choice and student is satisfied with this, he / she must submit an application in Admission Office addressed to Chairman Admission Committee for continuing his / her studies in the same. The application must be submitted by the candidate at the time of reporting in Admissions Office. Otherwise the student shall be awarded another technology as per order of choice in next merit lists (if vacancy is available).
4. Candidates selected in the merit list are required to follow the below procedure before reporting to concerned department:
i. Print Chalan form by logging to your admission portal at admissions.duet.edu.pk
ii. Pay Admission Fee / Semester Fee of Rs.32000/- for 1st Semester at Sindh Bank, Jamshed Quarter Branch Karachi
iii. Produce Medical Certificate from any Government Hospital of your respective district (specimen available at www.duet.edu.pk and in student portal)
iv. Produce Affidavit and Undertaking on Rs.100 stamp paper (specimen available at www.duet.edu.pk and in student portal
v. After completing the above mentioned process collect your admission letter and roll number slip from Admission Office after submitting challan copy of Admission Office before 18/10/2019. No candidate will be accepted after due date.
vi. After collecting letter report to the Chairperson of given department along-with your parent / guardian and submit documents.
5. Please note to secure your admission you have to complete the process mentioned above before due date, otherwise your name will be deleted from the merit list and technology assigned to you shall be given to other candidates as per order of merit.
6. Candidates Remarked Pending are required to clear their objections within reporting period of this list. If the candidate does not provide the required document within the time period, his / her name shall be deleted in the next upcoming merit list and the seat vacated by him / her will be given to next candidate as per merit.