Must Read Instructions
1. This merit list is provisional and subject to change if any error is observed at any stage of admission process.
2. Merit No. given in this merit list shall be provisional until the original documents of the candidates are verified at the time of interview and subsequently verified from the respective educational boards.
3. The eligibility criteria shall be checked at the time of interview and if the candidate does not fall in the eligibility conditions of the admission policy, his / her name shall not be considered in the technologywise merit lists issued later on by DUET.
4. Impersonation in the test is a criminal offense, University has the record of candidates appeared in the test, if any candidate found involved in impersonation at any stage, he / she shall be handed over to police immediately with an FIR lodged against him/her.
5. At the time of interview, no personnel other than candidates will be allowed / entertained.
6. Candidates called for interview as per interview schedule column are required to bring all original educational / personal documents alongwith 2 photocopy sets of the same and 4 passport size photographs. Please note no duplicate marksheet of intermediate shall be accepted at the time of interview, candidates are required to bring original intermediate marksheet issued right after result announcement by the respective board.