Must Read Instructions
1. This merit list is provisional and subject to change if any error is observed at any stage of admission process.
2. Merit No. given in this merit list shall be provisional until the original documents of the candidates are verified at the time of interview and subsequently verified from the respective educational boards.
3. The eligibility criteria shall be checked at the time of interview and if the candidate does not fall in the eligibility conditions of the admission policy, his / her name shall not be considered in the technologywise merit lists issued later on by DUET.
4. Impersonation in the test is a criminal offense, University has the record of candidates appeared in the test, if any candidate found involved in impersonation at any stage, he / she shall be handed over to police immediately with an FIR lodged against him/her.
5. At the time of interview, no personnel other than candidates will be allowed / entertained.
Candidates called for interview as per interview schedule column are required to bring all original educational / personal documents alongwith 2 photocopy sets of the same and 4 passport size photographs. Please note no duplicate marksheet of intermediate shall be accepted at the time of interview, candidates are required to bring original intermediate marksheet issued right after result announcement by the respective board.
Frequently Asked Questions / Answers
1. Why my name has no interview schedule?
Ans: As we have limited number of seats available in each category, therefore we call limited number of extra candidates. So that if someone wont appear for interview then we have some extra candidates available to join this University. Above 300 serial no. has very meagre chance for admissions.
2. Which original documents are required for interview?
1. Intermediate combined marksheet (Not duplicate) issued right after result announcement
2. Matric Marksheet and certificate (if you have it)
4. NIC / B Form
5. Father’s NIC
6. 4 Passport Size Photographs
7. Certificates of registration of father as professional engineer / architect (For Sons / Daughters of Prof Engr and Arch category)
3. When the fees is payable?
Ans: After interviews of all categories, in 3 to 4 days technology wise merit lists are issued and letters of successful candidates are sent via courier, all details of fee shall be available in the letter and further procedure to adopt shall be explained.
4. Can I change my date of interview?
Ans: No, you shall not be allowed to give interview at any other time and date.
5. There is no “document received” in front of my name?
Ans: Still University has published your name in the merit list, you are allowed to present your documents at the time of interview, if any error is observed in the marks, your name will be placed as per your merit in technologywise list if you are falling in merit.
6. I have no original documents, have submitted somewhere else?
Ans: If you are called for interview and you do not have documents then you must get the documents wherever submitted, otherwise your name may not be considered in the technologywise merit list
7. What is the venue of interview ?
Ans: Auditorium of Dawood University Main Campus